Author Topic: Sermons & other Biblical Election Related Exhortations  (Read 226 times)

James

• ALPB Contribution Leader
  • Guard Personal Information! Doxxing trolls present
    • View Profile
Sermons & other Biblical Election Related Exhortations
« on: October 22, 2020, 12:58:32 PM »
Hopefully with Coach-Rev blessing, this thread can be used as a resource as voters struggle to make a God pleasing decision.

Hopefully the resources posted here are politically neutral.  In the event they arenít, please state why you feel the resource in not neutral without derailing the thread topic.

A special exemption is requested from moderators .. as falsely eluded to in other threads, I am not initiating this thread as a got you or to spite Rev Austin ... in absence of prohibition to the contrary, I would welcome his submissions and participation in this thread.

Next time you say good bye, please keep your word and actually mean it.

Interesting sermon not advocating who to vote for but laying out the facts:  https://patriotpost.us/videos/74232
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:02:50 PM by James »
If necessary, there will be a peaceful transfer of power on Jan 20, 2021.

In the event election fraud is proven in the courts of our country, there will be an inauguration ceremony ... no transfer of power necessary.

James

• View Profile
Re: Sermons & other Biblical Election Related Exhortations
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 07:05:46 PM »
The audio only sermon is normally available by now ... but Rendering Cesar His Votes begins at the 21:30 mark on this video.

In the event election fraud is proven in the courts of our country, there will be an inauguration ceremony ... no transfer of power necessary.

James

• View Profile
Re: Sermons & other Biblical Election Related Exhortations
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 01:29:35 AM »
Godís Not Worried About the Election .....

https://www.1517.org/articles/gods-not-worried-about-the-election

Lord Jesus, all things are in Your hands. When I doubt that or question Your ways, help me to trust and believe it is so. You died on the cross and rose from the dead for me! So I know You will see me through this time as well. Help me not to hate those who are on the "other side," but see them as You do - people for whom You died. And help me always to speak Your Word of truth and not be afraid, for Your Word is more powerful and sure than anything else on this earth. Thank You, Lord, that when there's nothing else I can count on, I can count on You for my life now, and my life forever. Amen.