Author Topic: ALPB Appoints New Editor for Lutheran Forum  (Read 567 times)

John_Hannah

• ALPB Contribution Leader
    • View Profile
ALPB Appoints New Editor for Lutheran Forum
« on: March 02, 2019, 04:55:08 PM »
    Please join me in welcoming Dr. R. David Nelson as the new editor of Lutheran Forum. His first issue will be Summer 2019. Dr. Nelson comes with vast experience in the publishing world. He is the Senior Acquisitions Editor of Baker Academic & Brazos Press in Grand Rapids, Michigan. David is the author or editor of numerous theological books and essays, including some for the ALPB. He has a M. Div. from Beeson Divinity School and Ph. D. From the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. He and his wife Dacia have three children.

The ALPB is most grateful for Sarah Hinlicky Wilson’s editorship of eleven years. We are delighted to learn that she and her family are doing well adapting to a new life in Tokyo. Thanks also to Matthew Staneck who edits the Spring 2019 issue as the interim editor and to Piotr Malysz, who has been associate editor with Matt. We wish them all God’s richest blessings for the future.

JOHN HANNAH
President of the ALPB Board
Pr. JOHN HANNAH, STS

mj4

Re: ALPB Appoints New Editor for Lutheran Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 11:36:08 PM »
...I was awarded a PhD from King’s College, University of Aberdeen, for a dissertation, supervised by John Webster, on the sacramental theology of German theologian Eberhard Jüngel. From 2007 to 2008 I was a Doctoral Fellow at the Institute for Ecumenical Research in Strasbourg, France, where I served the Lutheran World Federation by performing various tasks in support of several international Lutheran ecumenical efforts.

http://www.thebrazosblog.com/2012/03/an-interview-with-dave-nelson-new-acquisitions-editor-for-brazos-press-and-baker-academic/

Rev. Edward Engelbrecht

• ALPB Contribution Leader
    • View Profile
    • church history review
Re: ALPB Appoints New Editor for Lutheran Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 06:22:38 AM »
Congratulations and God's blessings to Dr. Nelson!
I serve as administrator for www.churchhistoryreview.org.