Author Topic: Any Clinton supporters inclined to reconsider?  (Read 21632 times)

mariemeyer

• ALPB Contribution Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Any Clinton supporters inclined to reconsider?
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2016, 01:27:45 PM »

Thus far Hillary hasn't been saved by works, but by the interlinking and protection she's received from a corrupt media and well placed insiders. A few well timed suicides also helped.

Please explain why you included the sentence,  " A few well timed suicides also helped."  Thanks!

marie meyer

Kobalos

« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2016, 01:47:38 PM »

Thus far Hillary hasn't been saved by works, but by the interlinking and protection she's received from a corrupt media and well placed insiders. A few well timed suicides also helped.

Please explain why you included the sentence,  " A few well timed suicides also helped."  Thanks!

marie meyer

Google "Clinton suicides" and a whole host of sites will pop up.  Just as I left the Democrat party because I believed Juanita Broaddrick, I believe there is truth in these stories too.

http://www.pravdareport.com/world/americas/12-08-2016/135307-hillary_clinton_suicides-0/

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:59:31 PM by Clurichauns »

Chuck

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2016, 01:56:34 PM »

marie meyer
Think Vince Foster or Gareth Williams or Victor Thorn for starters.
Chuck Ruthroff

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. óGeorge Bernard Shaw

SomeoneWrites

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 02, 2016, 02:16:30 PM »

marie meyer

Google "Clinton suicides" and a whole host of sites will pop up.  Just as I left the Democrat party because I believed Juanita Broaddrick, I believe there is truth in these stories too.

http://www.pravdareport.com/world/americas/12-08-2016/135307-hillary_clinton_suicides-0/

Yup.  Like I said, I used to believe there was malice behind them.  I don't believe that anymore.  Does one go to pravda or snopes?  Anything I've dug deeper into it has me more skeptical about the conspiracies.  Vince Foster was my go-to example.  But given his history of depression, and his prescription for said depression, I think the rest of the story is fabrication. 
LCMS raised
LCMS theology major
LCMS sem grad
Atheist

Charles Austin

• View Profile
    • Charles is Coloring
« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2016, 02:22:13 PM »
 Are people so desperate for anti-Clinton material that they are willing to go to the Russians for gossip and hearsay?
Retired ELCA Pastor. Iowa native. Oh, my. How close we were to a situation where many people with guns couldíve killed many members of Congress. The possible result? Martial law and/or Civil War. Thank God some people are still coming forward to tell the truth.

Dan Fienen

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »
Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen.  Back when FBI Director Comey declined to pursue criminal charges against HRC for her mishandling of classified material in her email set up, Republicans suggested a number of conspiracy theories as to how the FBI investigation had been subverted to protect her.  Democrats naturally praised him for his careful consideration and wise discretion.  Now that he has publicly reopened the case, Democrats are suggesting that he is conspiring with the Republicans, he is a stealth Republican supporter, etc.  Republicans are now praising his diligence and fairness.  It all depends on whose ox is being gored.
Pr. Daniel Fienen
LCMS

Donald_Kirchner

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2016, 02:27:17 PM »
Are people so desperate for anti-Clinton material that they are willing to go to the Russians for gossip and hearsay?

No need to go to them. They're bringing it to us.
Don Kirchner

"Heaven's OK, but itís not the end of the world." Jeff Gibbs

James_Gale

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2016, 02:31:09 PM »

marie meyer

Yup.  Like I said, I used to believe there was malice behind them.  I don't believe that anymore.  Does one go to pravda or snopes?  Anything I've dug deeper into it has me more skeptical about the conspiracies.  Vince Foster was my go-to example.  But given his history of depression, and his prescription for said depression, I think the rest of the story is fabrication.

I don't buy into the Vince Foster conspiracy theories.  Never did.

That aside, Foster worked closely with Hillary at the Rose Law Firm, including on matters related to the Whitewater/Madison Guaranty shenanigans.  If forced to testify, he would have been problematic for Hillary.  Foster obviously was aware of this.  Many theorize that this was a factor, along with his depression, in his decision to take his own life.

None of this, by the way, comes from Pravda.  It comes from substantial MSM reporting through the 1990s.

Dan Fienen

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2016, 02:35:31 PM »
A couple of points.  If, as seems very likely, the Russians are the source of the hacked WikiLeaks emails nobody has yet denied that the emails are forged or invented by the Russians or WikiLeaks.  If you wish to make a case that the incriminating emails are bogus, do so.  But those most directly affected by them do not seem to be doing so.

Whether or not the Russians are the source for the WikiLeaks emails, they probably could not be used as evidence in a court of law.  But the court of public opinion has looser standards for evidence.  If authentic, they give insights into HRC and her circle that are important for considering her suitability for election.

Are all the charges against Donald Trump based on evidence that could be submitted to a court of law?  If so, why have they not?  He is being portrayed as guilty of sexual assault.  Has he ever been indicted, tried or convicted on such charges?  If that is the standard to be applied to HRC in re malfeasance in handling of classified material, innocent until tried and convicted; why should not the same standard be applied to Donald Trump in re sexual assault?
Pr. Daniel Fienen
LCMS

Kobalos

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2016, 02:39:24 PM »

How does one suicide themselves with a GSW to the back of the head?

Kobalos

« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »

A couple of points.  If, as seems very likely, the Russians are the source of the hacked WikiLeaks emails nobody has yet denied that the emails are forged or invented by the Russians or WikiLeaks.  If you wish to make a case that the incriminating emails are bogus, do so.  But those most directly affected by them do not seem to be doing so.

Maybe ....  they aren't from the Russians at all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

I know MANY people who live and work in that world.  I could see some of them working to protect and defend the constitution of the United States.

SomeoneWrites

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2016, 02:57:49 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
Five official or governmental investigations into Foster's death all concluded that he committed suicide.[23]
The first was by the United States Park Police in 1993, in whose jurisdiction the original investigation fell.[24] Because of Foster's position in the White House, the Federal Bureau of Investigation assisted in the investigation, as did several other state and federal agencies.[24] The result of this investigation was released as a joint report from the Department of Justice, the FBI, and the Park Police on August 10, 1993, and it stated: "The condition of the scene, the medical examiner's findings and the information gathered clearly indicate that Mr. Foster committed suicide."[24]
Investigations by a coroner and Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, in a 58-page report released on June 30, 1994, also concluded that Foster had committed suicide.[15] This report made use of FBI resources and incorporated the views of several experienced pathologists; it concluded: "The overwhelming weight of the evidence compels the conclusion ... that Vincent Foster committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993."[24]
In addition, two investigations by the U.S. Congress found that Foster committed suicide.[15] One was by Representative William F. Clinger Jr. from Pennsylvania, the ranking Republican on the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, who reached this conclusion in a finding published on August 12, 1994.[24]
The other was by the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, wherein both the majority Democratic and minority Republican reports reached the same conclusion in reports issued on January 3, 1995.[24]
Theories of a cover-up persisted, however,[25] some of which were promulgated by the Arkansas Project.[26] The speculation and conspiracy theories featured on talk radio and elsewhere caused pain to the Foster family.[12] After a three-year investigation, Whitewater independent counsel Ken Starr[25] released a report on October 10, 1997, also concluding that the death was a suicide.[15][27] In response, Sheila Foster Anthony, sister of Vince, said that she agreed with Starr's findings but criticized his investigation for having taken so long, thus contributing to the existence of "ridiculous conspiracy theories proffered by those with a profit or political motive".[27]
LCMS raised
LCMS theology major
LCMS sem grad
Atheist

Richard Johnson

• ALPB Administrator
  • Create in me a clean heart, O God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2016, 03:57:42 PM »

Been binge watching "House of Cards," have you?
The Rev. Richard O. Johnson, STS

Richard Johnson

• ALPB Administrator
  • Create in me a clean heart, O God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2016, 03:59:54 PM »
Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen.  Back when FBI Director Comey declined to pursue criminal charges against HRC for her mishandling of classified material in her email set up, Republicans suggested a number of conspiracy theories as to how the FBI investigation had been subverted to protect her.  Democrats naturally praised him for his careful consideration and wise discretion.  Now that he has publicly reopened the case, Democrats are suggesting that he is conspiring with the Republicans, he is a stealth Republican supporter, etc.  Republicans are now praising his diligence and fairness.  It all depends on whose ox is being gored.

Dr. Yakimow posted the following on Facebook. A very interesting and helpful analysis:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/james-comey-hillary-clinton-and-email-investigation-guide-perplexed
The Rev. Richard O. Johnson, STS

mariemeyer

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2016, 05:32:43 PM »

marie meyer
Think Vince Foster or Gareth Williams or Victor Thorn for starters.

These suicides are all linked to Hillary Clinton?????