Author Topic: Lutheranforum.org  (Read 1798 times)

prsauer

• ALPB Contribution Leader
    • View Profile
Lutheranforum.org
« on: October 27, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »
Over the past few months we have had some technical problems with the Lutheranforum.org website. We are sorry if you have tried visiting and found the site down. We believe that we finally have things fixed.

If you have not been there recently, here is what you are missing:
*Weekly blog postings (every Saturday) by editors Paul Sauer and Sarah Hinlicky Wilson.
*Columnists Mary Todd, Beth Schlegel, Clint Schnekloth, John Hannah, and coming soon regular ALPB forum poster Dave Poedel on the first and fifteenth of each month.
*Weekly sermons (every Wednesday) on the Epistle of James - the most recent by Forum Letter Editor Richard Johnson
*Postings of the previous issues’ editorials including The Field Guide to the Missouri Synod
*Book Reviews

Dave_Poedel

Re: Lutheranforum.org
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »
I'm delighted to join the very talented group of columnists for the LFO site. Please send me PM or email with suggestions on column topics.

Paul, thanks for posting the "Field Guide to the LCMS" on this forum, as I have been referring folks to this article since you wrote it....truly one of the classics.

All Saint's Day blessings to all of my Evangelical Catholic sisters and brothers.

Padre Dave Poedel, STS

vicarbob

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »
Can'tfind it!

Dave_Poedel

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:02 AM »